The Walking Dead: Survivors (TWD: Survivors) is a free to play mobile game where it’s important to know how to get clan points. These are useful for buying all sorts of items to make your life a little bit easier. But it all requires being in a clan to take advantage of. So before you do anything, make sure you’re in a clan. Continue reading our guide below to learn how to get clan points and what you can buy with them.
How to Get Clan Points in TWD: Survivors
There are many different methods for getting the clan points currency to spend in the clan store. These all tend to revolve around clan activities like donating resources to clan technologies or helping build a clan base. Take a look at our list below for several examples of how you can get them.
- Donating resources to help research clan technology.
- Helping build clan outposts and bases. Larger formations will gain more clan points than smaller ones. And you’ll get more by contributing for a longer amount of time.
- Helping others via the clan help tab under “Benefits”. This helps clan members complete buildings and research technology quicker. TWD: Survivors mentions helping others train fighters, but I don’t believe this is an actual feature in-game.
- Participating in events like Rescue Rick or clan events such as The Tides of the Dead. By ranking higher in these events against other players, you have a better chance of getting better rewards with more clan points.
- Helping your clan take Survivor Camps. Similar to event rewards, you’ll get more clan points for contributing more/sending more attacks. You don’t get points from taking over Communities, however.
What Are Clan Points For in TWD: Survivors?
As explained in this guide, you can get clan points from participating in clan activities. This is a currency that you can spend in the clan store on a variety of items. It’s important to mention that you won’t lose any points if you leave your clan. With that said, the only way to buy items from the clan store is if the clan leader or an officer stocks it. In the same way, you can spend points to buy items, they can spend points that the clan has gathered to stock the store.
This is why you want to make sure you’re in an active clan. If not, you can always leave your clan using our guide here on how to do it. And if you’re feeling brave, you can even set out on your own and create your own clan in TWD: Survivors. For those that want examples of what you can buy, here’s a list of some:
- Speed Up items
- Items for relocating your base
- Base shields
- An item to change your name, “Name Change Card”.
If you have any other questions for us about The Walking Dead: Survivors (TWD: Survivors), comment below the article for help. And we’ll try to get back to you if we can help out. Otherwise, be sure to visit some of the other useful guides we’ve written such as How to Get Power Quick or How to Get Bread.