Welcome to our Eternal Return: Black Survival Jackie Build filled with tips and tricks for learning and mastering her. This guide includes specific items to use, tips for how to use her skills, and other miscellaneous tricks you may not know. If you’re looking for general Eternal Return: Black Survival tips and tricks, we have those here too.
|Skills With Tips|
|Build Items and Route|
|Jackie Tips and Tricks|
This is a build/plan I imported that I’ve done relatively well using in solo, duos, and squad play. It’s a dual sword build that uses the following items below. The reason I enjoy this build is because you can make the Dioscuri quickly making it easy to play aggressively. Plus, this route doesn’t follow Nimble Neuron’s recommended build which helps you get the items you need without much competition. Overall, you’ll end up with decent damage utilizing a fast attack speed. Alongside higher damage per second (DPS), three items provide extra health giving you more survivability.
Build import code: 164711
|Dioscuri||Attack Power +38, Attack Speed +50%|
|Butler’s Suit||Attack Power +30, Movement Speed +0.1, Life Steal +20%, Defense from Normal Attacks +10|
|Motorcycle Helmet||Attack Power +10, Max HP +300, Vision Range +2.5|
|Sword of Shah Jahan||Attack Power +28, Max HP +350, Defense from Normal Attacks +2|
|Feather Boots||HP Regen +1, Attack Speed +30%, Movement Speed +0.4|
|Magazine||Max HP +350, Defense from Normal Attacks +6|
- Be careful when going after fast characters like Li Dailin, Zahir, or Aya that can kite you. If you can’t reach your target, you’re better off running away. When the final zone hits, they’ll have more trouble escaping.
- Don’t forget that your Leaping Strike ability is great for getting past walls to escape or chase.
- A good skill combo is Q-W-R-D-E. Don’t bother using your Leaping Strike (E) unless they try to run away.
- Start farming animals once you finish building your Dioscuri. Your damage will be high enough to clear animals quickly, even bears too. This helps grind your weapon mastery even if you don’t engage other players. Plus, your Bloodfest passive helps significantly.
- If you have the finished build in this guide, you can take out Wickeline so long as your abilities hit. You should still eat food to keep your health regen up in case another player shows up. But, you shouldn’t need to use your ult. Killing Wickeline will drop rare items, a Medkit providing +950 health regen, and a damage over time buff.
- Take advantage of the scoreboard on Tab by default. Anytime a player appears on your minimap, their items and stats will update. This is a great way to see how far into their build they are based on item colors and what their weapon mastery is. You can gauge whether it’s worth hunting them down or not.
- Surveillance Cameras work well with the previous tip so you can find players before they’re on top of you.
- Your W is best to use while fighting, but it can still come in handy for chasing an enemy or escaping yourself.
If you’re playing Eternal Return: Black Survival and have some Jackie tips of your own, be sure to let others know in the comments. And if you’re looking for more content, we’ve got a tier list guide here based on win rates. Or if you’d prefer some tips on leveling quickly, we’ve got that here too.
Jeff is a journalist that loves to write, stream, and make content about video games. He’s a sucker for RPGs, survival games, roguelikes, and more.